Telephony is now commonly integrated with a business’ IT infrastructure, and it makes a lot of sense, logistically and financially, to have your IT and telecommunications installed, supported and maintained by a single provider.
Microtrading can supply, install and support the very latest in Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone systems, to revolutionise your business communications. This solution offers tremendous savings over traditional ISDN telephone systems.
VoIP has significantly lower line rental and call charges, up to 70% less expensive than a typical ISDN phone system.
A Voice over Internet Protocol solution delivered by Microtrading offers many benefits:
- A web-based configuration interface, reducing maintenance charges
- Savings of up to 70% on line rental and call charges
- Low upfront costs and easy to expand
- Boosts productivity with unified communications, including presence and chat
- Can be installed on-premise or in the cloud
- Work from anywhere using ‘soft’ phones that can be installed on Windows, Android and iOS devices
- Calls to and from your extension can be answered anywhere
- Receive voicemail messages and faxes by email
- Integrate video conferencing using WebRTC
- Improve customer service and speed of response with Click2Call and CRM integration
Microtrading is an award winning unified communications specialist, offering a range of IT support services and products including affordable software-based VoIP telephone systems. We make installation, management and support easy for you, allowing your business to reduce costs and increase productivity.
Not only do these systems offer significant savings, they also provide a great deal more functionality and flexibility than older appliance based PBX systems. We’ll help your business discover and utilise the full potential this investment can deliver.