As telephony moves into an organisation’s IT infrastructure, don’t get left behind. The logistical and financial benefits of a VoIP solution will give you a competitive edge – and we can supply, install, support and maintain it all.
We can supply, install and support the very latest in Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone systems, to revolutionise your business communications. This solution offers tremendous savings over traditional ISDN telephone systems.
VoIP has significantly lower line rental and call charges, up to 70% less expensive than a typical ISDN phone system.
A VoIP solution delivered by Microtrading offers many benefits:
- A web-based configuration interface, reducing maintenance charges
- Savings of up to 70% on call charges and online rental
- Low upfront costs and easy to expand
- Boosts productivity with unified communications, including presence and chat
- Can be installed on-premise or in the cloud
- Work from anywhere using ‘soft’ phones that can be installed on Windows, Android and iOS devices
- Calls to and from your extension can be answered anywhere
- Receive voicemail messages and faxes by email
- Integrate video conferencing using WebRTC
- Improve customer service and speed of response with Click2Call and CRM integration
Microtrading is an award-winning unified communications specialist, offering a range of IT support services and products, including affordable software-based VoIP telephone systems. We make installation, management and support easy for you, allowing your business to reduce costs and increase productivity.
Not only do these systems offer significant savings, they also provide a great deal more functionality and flexibility than older appliance-based PBX systems. We’ll help your organisation discover and utilise the full potential this investment can deliver.
With Teams Talk, our unified communications tool, we can provide you with a flexible VoIP telephone system that you and your team can operate within Microsoft Teams. This integration will transform the way your business communicates, and it can all take place within an application you’re already familiar with.
Not only that, but because you can conduct calls in the same way you conduct Teams meetings, you can operate your telephony with as much or as little hardware as you like. Use a smart media handset, a headset, your mobile phone or even just your earphones. All of these can be used to take or make a call, and with every example you will benefit from a more sophisticated interface than the traditional phone keypad.