We offer cloud, co-location, hosting and hybrid server provision. We will help you explore all available options, along with migration services and ongoing support.
Instead of having your servers located on your premises, there are alternatives where they’re hosted elsewhere – in a data centre, or ‘in the cloud’ – leaving you one less thing to worry about.
The options differ depending on whether you want to own or provide the physical server hardware, whether the server operating systems are managed by you or someone else, and the location of the data centre you wish to use.
Cloud servers are very versatile, offering greater security, flexibility, cost management, resilience, and performance benefits. We will identify the right solution for you, having evaluated your business requirements, operations, and talked through with you the benefits of the different options available.
- Expert advice – Microtrading’s service is informed by our years of experience. We can effectively project manage any move or migration, and provide unlimited on-going support with out-of-hours cover, if needed.
- Security – Our data centres comply with the latest regulations including ISO 27001, HIPAA, UK G-Cloud, FedRAMP, SOC 1 and SOC 2.
- Flexibility – We offer options for all combinations of hosting and cloud server provision. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Scalability – We can scale, up or down, the performance and capacity of your server – processing power, storage, memory, bandwidth and redundancy whenever your business demands.
- Resilience – You can minimise the risk of downtime through a full range of options for hardware resilience (such as RAID storage) as well as High Availability through virtualisation and SAN.
- Affordability – With a cloud server you only pay for what you use – no costly, surplus space or unutilised performance.
- Mobility – Having your servers in the cloud means that you can access them securely wherever you happen to be, at anytime.