We can help you establish whether your IT infrastructure is sufficiently safeguarded against cyberattacks. We can assess the effectiveness of your firewall, antivirus, website and even your staff’s security awareness.
The list of threats and potential weak spots for your systems and data are wide ranging – and we offer the penetration testing solution to match. Our authorised experts make planned, pre-agreed and safe attempts to gain access to your IT systems and data – so you can review all aspects of your IT security.
Our experts will ethically replicate the techniques used by hackers to uncover any vulnerabilities that could leave your business exposed to cybercrime.
Network pen testing
Your network, the core of your IT, must be secure. Unfortunately, there are many ways in which it may be attacked, but we have network penetration tests (pen tests) to assess your infrastructure’s protection from a range of attacks. These include:
- External pen testing – replicating cybercriminal tactics to attempt accessing your network – exploiting any weaknesses in your systems, services and applications that are connected to the internet.
- Internal pen testing – assessing the threat of someone attacking your business from the inside. This could be the potential impact of a successful phishing attack or the actions of a rogue member of staff.
- Blind testing – simulating a realistic attack. As the name suggests, this is done “blind”, with minimal prior knowledge of your business and your IT, leaving our experts to their own devices, as a cybercriminal would be – but with your team fully aware.
- Double blind testing – this puts your team in the dark too. This is as real as it gets and arguably gives the most accurate picture of your network’s security and your team’s response to a real attack.
All of these tests will help you identify fundamental and less obvious vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your IT systems, so that you can make everything more secure.
Web application pen testing
Your websites and web services are likely to be critical to your business success, and that’s a big part of why they attract cybercriminals. Hackers want to take advantage of the potentially vast amounts of sensitive financial and personal data that might pass through them.
The security of these applications can be overlooked, or insufficiently addressed. If this is true in your case, your data and, ultimately, your business could be vulnerable.
Our services are fully aligned with the top ten security risks set outlined by OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project). We’ll identify and detect insecure practices in the design, coding or publishing of websites and web services that could leave you vulnerable. We can thoroughly assess APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), custom or third-party integrations and much more.
We’ll work with you to identify and fix any weaknesses so that your company is less vulnerable to attack through its website and the web applications it uses.
Wireless pen testing
Unless sufficiently protected and managed, a wireless internet connection can be a vulnerability for your business. We can evaluate the security of your Wi-Fi networks to identify any weaknesses that could leave you susceptible to a cyberattack.
We’ll assess every part of your wireless infrastructure, including company and guest Wi-Fi networks. We’ll search for any exploitable vulnerabilities in these networks, such as:
- Unsecured encryption protocols
- Weak access controls
With our wireless pen testing, you’ll be able to make safe, your WiFi networks – and know they’re as safe as can be. We’ll make it easy for you to identify and iron out any creases and give you peace of mind when people access your wireless internet.
Social Engineering Pen Testing
Want to gauge and establish the quality of user awareness? The majority of successful cyberattacks involve an element of human error, and it’s difficult to avoid, with the sophisticated tactics of cybercriminals.
We can simulate real-life cyberattacks against your employees, in a safe environment. This will allow you to see how adept your team is at recognising social engineering – where a cybercriminal deceives a target into divulging information or even transfer money
Get in touch and we can take you through penetration testing in more detail and provide you with the options that work for you.