We proactively identify and deal with thousands of IT issues for our clients every month, often without them even knowing about it. Our Managed IT Services can decrease the overall IT support costs of small to medium sized businesses by as much as 50%.
Downtime. An employer’s worst nightmare. When a fault develops within an IT system, the impact on the efficiency of operations can be costly, but even frequent smaller problems can add up to big money. That’s why it’s so beneficial to keep on top of potential or developing issues with your system with managed IT services.
Common problems with a standard break/fix IT support arrangement include:
- Frequency of IT failures – damaging productivity and customer relationships
- Increasing IT costs – that are too unpredictable to be able to budget effectively
- Efficiency – IT issues taking up too much senior management time
- Security concerns – of data, transactions, communications and number of devices used
We specialise in providing small to medium sized businesses with Managed IT Services. What this means is that we are contracted on a monthly rate, calculated according to the number of users within the business. What sets this apart from a regular break/fix IT service, is that there is a level of integration, and proactive 24/7 monitoring that puts your entire IT system at significantly less risk of security breach or malfunction, and reduces the burden on you to spot and report issues.
- 24/7 monitoring of your systems – constant health checks and diagnostics of your servers and devices
- Management of your systems – automated patch management and security updates, analysis of the monitoring data and automatic flagging of potential problems for response
- Proactive support – our sophisticated service management system ensures that flagged problems will be prioritised and dealt with, often without you even realising it
- Latest technology – we use cutting edge solutions to maximise your productivity and the reliability of your system
- Improved productivity – fewer breakdowns, better performing systems and a faster response when intervention is required
- Peace of mind – our proactive, comprehensive service means you can focus on your business, not your IT
- Predictable cost management – an affordable fixed monthly fee that buys the very best expertise
- Secure and stable systems – that are automatically kept up-to-date and protected
- Compliance – meeting regulatory requirements and customer demands
- A scalable support service – capable of dealing with growth, new staff and applications
- Partnership – with in-house IT management to free them from performing mundane daily tasks and allow focus on activities that truly add value to the business